Click here to Subscribe
The main innovation stemming from Bitcoin is trustless transactions, meaning transactions are fully decentralized and do not rely on a central bank or government. Bitcoin also introduced the primary innovation of blockchain technology; a public ledger where all Bitcoin transactions are recorded indefinitely together with all Bitcoin ‘blocks’ that have been mined to secure the network.
Hot Topics This Week
- Bitfinex, Coinbase Services Disrupted as Crypto Price Volatility Continues
- Top 8 Bitcoin Apps for iPhone
- UK Regulator: If Investing in Bitcoin, “Be Prepared to Lose Your Money”
- Proposed EU Rules Include New Requirements for Crypto Exchanges
- Cannabis Company Liberty Leaf Holdings Ltd To Implement Blockchain-Based Smart Contracts